Experience the unique Viennese flair in this historical house.
Enjoy the space and comfort of 72 square meter apartment which has been renovated and decorated in a contemporary way.s.
The wonderful location near the city park gives you the opportunity to discover the city and the most important sights on foot.
Please note that the apartment is on the ground floor - NO ELEVATOR!
The apartment consists of:
- A beautifully decorated living room, that includes a foldable couch fitting up to 2 people for sleep.
- A well-equipped kitchen including washing machine, coffee machine, toaster & kettle.
- The apartment has one bedroom with a 160 cm wide double bed.
- A bathroom with washbasin, bathtub, shower, washing machine & hairdryer.
- Free high-speed Wi-Fi, as well as a digital TV with international channels, are provided throughout the apartment, inviting you to relax after an exciting day of discovering the city.
All necessary towels and bed linens are always provided fresh and clean!
When booking a "standard" rate, the guest can change or cancel the booking free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
Please be informed that when booking a "non refundable" rate, changes or free of charge cancelations of the booking are not possible. Every change or cancellation will be charged with 100% of the price.
Nearby connection to the public transport network via the subway station Wien Mitte/Landstraße with the subway U3 as well as the CAT (City Airport Train).
The closest tram stop is Sechskrügelgasse and is served by lines 1 and O.
Public transport from/to the airport
The fastest and cheapest way from your apartment is the CAT (Airport City Train) and the S-Bahn S7, these trains depart from Wien Mitte.
The differences between the S-Bahn S7 and the CAT are easy to explain: the CAT takes 16 minutes to get there and a ticket costs 11€, the S7 takes about 25 minutes and costs 4,20€.
For further information about this apartment or any our apartments in general, please contact us or
have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.