Experience the unique Viennese feeling in this new contemporary refurbished and designed 64 square-meters apartment situated in a historic and elegant building, built in 1887. The amazing location at "Schottentor" gives you the opportunity to discover the city and the main sights by walking.
Please note: 5ft Floor - NO ELEVATOR!
The apartment consists of
- A beautifully decorated living room, that includes a foldable couch fitting up to 2 people for sleep;
- A well equipped kitchen;
- One bedroom which is provided with a queen size bed;
- One bathroom with a basin & a spacious bath tub, giving enough space for all guests, as well as a washing machine.
- One separately accessible lavatory.
- Also in the passage between the bedroom and the bathroom you will find a wardrobe, so you don't have to worry about storage space for your luggage and clothes.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi, as well as digital TV with international channels, are provided throughout the apartment, inviting you to relax after an exiting day of discovering the city.
All necessary towels and bed linens are always provided fresh and clean!
When booking a "standard" rate, the guest can change or cancel the booking free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
Please be informed that when booking a "non refundable" rate, changes or free of charge cancelations of the booking are not possible. Every change or cancellation will be charged with 100% of the price.
Nearby connection to the public transport network via the underground station Schottentor with the lines U2 as well as the tram lines 1, 71 & D - about 200 meters away.
Public transport from / to the airport
The fastest and cheapest possibility is the airport shuttle bus "Val 2", which departs from Morzinplatz.
The fastest way to get there is by tram line 1. A single ticket costs 8 €, a return trip costs 13 €. For more information, please visit the following website: https://www.viennaairportlines.at
For further information about this apartment or any our apartments in general, please contact us or
have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.