Experience the unique Viennese feeling in this new contemporary refurbished and designed 106 square-meters apartment situated in a historic and elegant building, built in 1887. The amazing location at "Schottentor" gives you the opportunity to discover the city and the main sights by walking.
The apartment is located on the 4th Floor and it is accessible with a Lift/Elevator.
The apartment consists of:
- A beautifully decorated living room, that includes a foldable couch fitting up to 2 people for sleep and a beautiful dining table inviting to have a great meal or cosy evening relaxing at home.
- A well equipped and spacious kitchen.
- 3 separately accessible bedrooms with queen size beds. One bedroom has a ensuite bathroom with a shower and a basin.
- One spacious bathroom with a bath tup, a basin and a washing machine.
- Two separately assessable lavatories.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi, as well as digital TV with international channels, are provided throughout the apartment, inviting you to relax after an exiting day of discovering the city.
All necessary towels and bed linens are always provided fresh and clean!
When booking a "standard" rate, the guest can change or cancel the booking free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
Please be informed that when booking a "non refundable" rate, changes or free of charge cancelations of the booking are not possible. Every change or cancellation will be charged with 100% of the price.
Nearby connection to the public transport network via the underground station Schottentor with the lines U2 as well as the tram lines 1, 71 & D - about 200 meters away.
Public transport from / to the airport
The fastest and cheapest possibility is the airport shuttle bus "Val 2", which departs from Morzinplatz.
The fastest way to get there is by tram line 1. A single ticket costs 8 €, a return trip costs 13 €. For more information, please visit the following website: https://www.viennaairportlines.at
For further information about this apartment or any our apartments in general, please contact us or
have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.