This apartment is located in a famous Viennese building from the 17th century, that was home to the very first school for girls in Vienna. This absolutely divine 3 bedroom apartment, located next to "Judenplatz" and "Hoher Markt", offers the perfect location to start discovering the beauty of the city.
Enjoy the space and comfort of 120 square meters and up to 4 meter high ceilings. Our beautiful apartment comfortably accommodates 6 people.
The apartment consists of:
- A beautifully decorated living room, that includes a couch fitting up to 1 person for sleep. The beautiful dining table, is inviting to have a great meal or cosy evening if you would like to spend a cosy night relaxing at home.
- One well equipped kitchen will give you the possibility to prepare your favourite dinner in case you decide to stay in.
Please note that there is no oven in the kitchen.
- The apartment has 3 bedrooms:
- One bedroom is equipped with a queen size bed.
- The master-bedroom is equipped with a king size bed.
- The third small bedroom is equipped with a foldable couch (132cm wide) which fits up to two people. This room is a connecting room. The other two bedrooms are separately accessible.
- One bathroom with a shower, a basin and a lavatory, giving enough space for the guests.
- One additional separately accessible lavatory.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi, as well as digital TV with international channels, are provided throughout the apartment, inviting you to relax after an exiting day of discovering the city.
All necessary towels and bed linens are always provided fresh and clean!
When booking a "standard" rate, the guest can change or cancel the booking free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
Please be informed that when booking a "non refundable" rate, changes or free of charge cancelations of the booking are not possible. Every change or cancellation will be charged with 100% of the price.
Nearby connection to the public transport network via the bus station Schwertgasse with the bus lines 1A & 3A. Schwedenplatz with the underground lines U1 & U4 as well as the tram lines 1 & 2 - about 650 meters away. At a distance of 700 metres you will find Stephansplatz with the line U1.
At Schwedenplatz there are also stops for the Big Bus Tour, Hop on Hop off and the Vienna City Tram.
Public Transport from / to the Airport
The fastest and cheapest possibility is the airport shuttle bus "Val 2", which departs from Morzinplatz.
Morzinplatz is right next to Schwedenplatz. You can reach it either on foot or by tram line 1. A single ticket costs 8 €, a return trip costs 13 €. For further information please visit the following website: https://www.viennaairportlines.at
For further information about this apartment or any our apartments in general, please contact us or
have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.