Situated in a stunning Viennese "fin de siècle" building, this 182 square-meters big apartment is completely overlooking the Burgring and “The Hofburg” and it’s garden. Looking down from the 5th floor gives you a unique view; watching the trams go up and down and seeing people taking pictures at the Mozart memorial site.
The apartment consists of:
- Three huge balconies; one faces the “Ring” while the other two are facing the side street.
- A beautifully decorated living area with a foldable couch, which fits two people to sleep.
- Four sleeping areas with 2 King size beds 1 Queen Size bed, 2 single beds and wardrobes.
- A well equipped kitchen that will give you the possibility to prepare your favourite meal in case you would like to stay in.
- Two bathrooms; one with bathtub, one with a shower and a toilet. There is also a separated additional toilet.
- The apartment also has Air Conditioning so you will have a pleasant temperature in the apartment during those warm summer days.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi, as well as digital TV with international channels, are provided throughout the apartment, inviting you to relax after an exiting day of discovering the city.
All necessary towels and bed linens are always provided fresh and clean!
When booking a "standard" rate, the guest can change or cancel the booking free of charge until 30 days before arrival.
Please be informed that when booking a "non refundable" rate, changes or free of charge cancelations of the booking are not possible. Every change or cancellation will be charged with 100% of the price.
Nearby connection to the public transport network via the Burgring station with tram lines 1, 2 & D - about 70 metres away. At a distance of 500 meters you will find the underground station Karlsplatz with the lines U1, U2 & U4.Public Transport from / to the Airport
The fastest and cheapest public transport to reach your apartment / airport is the train S7, which goes directly to Landstrasse - Wien Mitte. To get from Landstrasse - Wien Mitte you can take tram number 2 to "Stubentor". A one-way tickets costs 2,40 EUR. Alternatively: CAT (City Airport Train). For more information, please visit: https://www.viennaairportlines.at/en/
For further information about this apartment or any our apartments in general, please contact us or
have a look at our Frequently Asked Questions.